CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Meagan Knudson in Concert!

So, I went to my geography class this morning and after turning in my journal to the front of the class, I heard the TA say the magic words: "Ok, everyone...class is cancelled today because Sister Knapp is sick. Turn in your journals and you can go." Great, I don't have class until 1. My next thought was, YES now I can go and write on the family blog!!! Congratulations, family. You take priority over reading Moliere.

My roommate and I went to the Men's and Women's Chorus concert on Wednesday night and it was AMAZING! I have a couple of videos and some really bad pictures, but hey, better than what you all have, so why not contribute? Sadly, I did not get pictures of the best entertainment of the night: That kid in men's chorus who fainted 3 times before he passed out and had to be carried off by 4 guys. Sorry. I know you all would have loved that. I did get a fuzzy picture of Meagan and one video from Women's chorus and men's chorus each. ENJOY!
Meagan is all the way on the right and she is on the end of the third row from the top.


Sha-la-la-la-la-la Kiss the Girl!


Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight!

Wow...it takes forever for these videos to load (guess I'll be reading Moliere after all). Tonight I'm going to a volleyball game with my roommates. I'll try to get some pictures from that. Even if it is just me and my roommates acting excited.

4 comments:

Knudson Family News said...

Wow, don't we rate, blogging instead of homework. Send pictures of the volleyball game, I have heard byu is pretty good.

Knudson Family News said...

Wow, don't we rate, blogging instead of homework. Send pictures of the volleyball game, I have heard byu is pretty good.

Rebecca said...

I did do my homework, I just did this first...just in case anyone doubted.

byumeagan86 said...

wow! Taking illegal video of the concert AND posting it online to boot! Thanks becca! Its true though, you should have had your camera ready the first time that boy went down.