Hey, Family! I figured I had a few minutes to spare to give a short update on my life. I'm still chilling down here in Provo, but there are only 6 weeks left of classes (not that we're counting or anything), and then finals and I get to go home! Going home will involve my fourth drive across the country in two years, but it'll be worth it. I'm anticipating a good summer and I even think I know where I'll be working. I'm in the process of getting an internship with the Audubon Naturalist Society being an assistant teacher at their summer camps. It's basically a bunch of nature camps in Chevy Chase, MD. I'm pretty sure that I'll get the internship and I have a phone interview set up for next Wednesday! *fingers crossed*
Tonight Meagan and I are going to "An Evening of Concertos". Our friends Ashley and Nicole won a concerto competition earlier this year so they get to play their concerto in the concert! It'll be really fun.
Spring is in the air and everyone is loving it. It'll probably snow this weekend, but we'll take what we can get. Last night for F.H.E. we made paper airplanes out of giant sketch paper and raced them. Mine WON! It was really fun. Then we went on campus trying to find a higher place to throw them from. We settled on the R.B. stairs and my team still won. Then, we played a version of Ultimate Frisbee, except with the paper airplane. Good times.
Well, I have to run and give Meagan her ticket before I go to my classes. I love you guys! Keep blogging!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
...and a Steamy 55 Degrees!
Posted by Rebecca at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You always do such fun FHE activities....I can't wait to hear about what you guys did last night
Last night was fun, but a little less organized. We met at one of our apartments and played party games. One game where we all have different names and we try to get our team members all in a row. Then we played Mafia. We're a pretty casual family, but I like it. Next week we're going to the home of a bishopric member.
becca, how'd your phone interview go?
Post a Comment