CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The exciting life of Meagan

I've been waiting to hear for sure about this so that I would have something good to write, so here is it!
I'm singing in the Saturday Afternoon session of General Conference! I've known for a while that the BYU choirs were singing then, but since there are so many of us, women's and men's chorus had to make some cuts. Monday night I found out that I made the list, and I'm so excited! We figured that they would make the list by seniority, but it turns out that wasn't the case. I don't really know how they picked us, but apparently I have what it takes :)
Also in the news is my countdown to Jerusalem... we're down to 55 days! Last weekend I got my schedule in the mail, so I know every day until the end of this semester exactly where I will be in 2 months. Its very exciting.
This weekend I'm flying home for my friend Nicole's wedding. She's having an orthodox jewish ceremony, and she asked me to be a bridesmaid. So, I get some kind of a spring break to speak of. More than the rest of BYU anyway. I'm excited to be home for a couple days.
That's all for now. I'll let you know next time something exciting happens. Love you!

2 comments:

Knudson Family News said...

What great news and everyone knows that Saturday Afternoon is always the best session.
Take pictures at the wedding. Do they lift the Bridesmaid up in a chair also?

Kristi

Rebecca said...

55 days...that's not many. That means I get to go home in....LESS than 55 days. YES!