Just one more final left. Then I get to spend a day packing and cleaning and hanging out with various people. I'm not too worried about this final, but maybe I should be. The class is fairly easy, but somehow Dr. James manages to put hard questions on the test. It's all about the weather and climate types, soil types, and what kinds of things can grow in each one. I have to know names of different winds and ocean currents including where they are. Completely comprehensive, but also completely multiple choice. I think I'll do alright since I don't have to be pulling names out of my head. I just have to recognize the names. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle that.
After finals I get to make the trek across the country...again. This will be my fourth time driving the distance from Utah to Maryland in two years. It's fun, for sure, but it's also very tiring. I'll be getting home about the same time as my friend Jessi and she won't be finished with school for another week. I guess it's a small sacrifice to pay for going to BYU instead of some Maryland school. Definitely worth it.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The Final Final!
Posted by Rebecca at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment