CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Dad's birthday!

Mom and I took him to lunch. Zac's present was his music. Last night was the night of his band concert so he decided that his present to Dad would be his concert. We all went with Sister Pelech from our ward. Afterwards we came home for some good old Oatmeal cake and ice cream. It was really good.

Mom told me to put up the pictures and a video from last night, but her pictures aren't cooperating with the computer. Probably because there are so many of them. I know that you're all disappointed, but I'll see what I can do.

Happy birthday, Dad! We love you!!!!

3 comments:

byumeagan86 said...

yay! someone actually wrote on our blog! You guys need to get on that... I mean, come on. I've been doing it. In fact, I'm about to write a whole lot about being in Galilee. Happy birthday to Dad! I love you!

KSA said...

now wait a second Meagan....since you have your own blog and becca has her own blog I thought I was free to write on my own blog....Don't you ever check that one...Love yours by the way

byumeagan86 said...

haha... yes i do check yours and I seem to remember that you hadn't written in FOREVER since conference either. :)