CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Callbacks for singers

So, about halfway through Nebraska I got this call from my friend Camille, telling me I am on the callback list for BYU Singers!!!!! Even though she told me, I still had to look at the list about 10 times before I believed it. I went to see Dr. Staheli on Thursday, and sang for him again. I think that went pretty well, as did my audition for Concert Choir the next day (just in case). The list that's going up today includes all those who were on the first list (we tried out during the spring and summer) as well as those who are returning to singers and those Dr. Staheli wants to hear again after this past weekend of auditions. I may go look at that list just to see how many are on it, but most likely I'll just wait until 12:30 when we are all together for the beginning of callbacks. It's really hard on my nerves to walk down that hallway, so I might save myself at least one trip. Oh, nevermind. I have to look at the list today to see if Dr. Staheli changed his mind about my singing soprano or alto. Today I'll have callbacks with the other girls in my section, and tomorrow morning I'll have to walk down that dreaded hallway again to see the final list. My friend Becca Whale and I practiced together yesterday, and we're hoping to walk down the hallway together for moral support. Going by yourself is the worst. Pray for me today! I'll let you know tomorrow how it all turns out.

0 comments: