CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RISE AND SHOUT!!!!!!!!!


GOooooo Cougars!!!!!!!!!!! We're on a role this year with and undefeated record, recently concreted by TWO shutouts in a row! And I get great seats at every home game to boot! I'm in the North nzone, row 9 with my friend Sadie, who is in the picture with me below.


I tried hard to get you a video of the fight song in the sold out stadium, but I sadly found out that the video on my camera has no sound. The fight song is no fun without sound, so we'll just have to be happy with pictures. Next home game: October 11!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

you do know the word is "endzone" right? Not nzone. Anyway, GO COUGARS! My camera has sound...i'll get a video next weekend.

byumeagan86 said...

dang it. Welcome to my world of football. nzone looks cooler anyway.