HA! With Meagan's help I beat the system and made it let me submit posts as myself. If anyone else is wondering, all you have to do is go to settings when you are signed on under the family name and invite yourself as a team member if you have a separate user name. If you don't, then don't worry about it. It was just bothering me. Now i have an identity! YES!
#2: You can see Hall in the middle and 88 has the football. Pass COMPLETE!
This is a video I took with my camera: not the best quality, but it works. Payne kicks a 17 yard field goal with less than five minutes in the first half putting the Cougars ahead 3-0!
#4: Here they come ready for the second half.
#4: I call this one: SACKED!

All in all, the game was incredible and so were our seats! Meagan was a non-believer, but we pulled out victorious in the end. I'm so sad that I don't have video or anything from our final drive. With less than 2 minutes, BYU was down 9-10. After a pretty unsuccessful drive, we were on fourth down with 17 yards and Max Hall made an awesome pass to Collie for 49 yards and a second chance. Then Unga punched in a touchdown and caught the pass for 2 extra points. The everyone was going CRAZY! Utah, once again shut down in the final minutes of play. You'd think they'd learn. With BYU, it's not over, 'til it's over!
2 comments:
Love the pictures, Love the Cougars,
So glad they are having a good year!!!!!
KSA
Thanks Becca for the awesome pics - Cougars RULE!
Post a Comment